Expert Advice to Help Grow Your Construction Business
In this four-month, intensive program offered by the NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS), you will learn how to:
- Better manage your NYC M/WBE-certified construction industry firm and construction projects
- Navigate and connect to City contract opportunities
- Expand your professional network
- A business needs assessment to identify areas to be addressed in your business
- One-on-one mentoring from an experienced M/WBE construction management firm
- Specialized education and training from industry experts
- Bidding assistance on City contract opportunities
- Customized three-year growth plan to help your business succeed
This free program may be right for you, if:
- You are the owner of a City-certified M/WBE (or eligible to be certified) construction or trade firm, architect, engineering, or other construction-related business
- You have been in operation for at least two years
- You have annual revenues of at least $150,000
Apply now for the February 2018 cohort of the NYC Construction Mentorship Program.
Not yet M/WBE-certified? Get certified today.
Contact us for more information.