The NYC Department of Small Business Services recently launched the Neighborhood 360° Fellows program to pair community organizers and planners with New York City community-based development organizations to facilitate increased collaboration between local stakeholders around impactful economic development initiatives. Fellows will serve as on-the-ground resources connecting local businesses, jobseekers and CBDOs to NYC Department of Small Business Services’ programs. Additionally, fellows will participate in a series of supplemental seminars and excursions focused on professional development and commercial revitalization.
The Greater Flushing Chamber of Commerce was selected to a host a 2016-2017 Neighborhood 360° Fellow and we would love for our fellow to come from our local network. We are excited to be a part of this program! If you are a community organizer or planner, apply by February 29, 2016. If you know any community organizers or planners that might be interested, please share this email with them. The application can be accessed at www.nyc.gov/360fellows.
· 10-month full-time fellowship
(June 2016 through April 2017)
· $33,000 stipend
· Health benefits
· New York City residency
· 1 or more year(s) of community outreach, organizing and/or planning experience
· Familiarity with designated New York City neighborhoods
· February 19 at 2 p.m. – 110 William St. (4th Floor) in the Financial District
· For additional info session dates and to RSVP, visit www.nyc.gov/360fellows.