The YMCA of Greater New York is a community based service organization which promotes positive values through programs that build spirit, mind and body welcoming all people with a focus on youth.
New York City’s YMCA is here for all New Yorkers — to empower youth, improve health, and strengthen community. Founded in 1852, today the Y serves a diverse population of more than half a million New Yorkers who learn, grow, and thrive through programs and services at our 24 branches. Community is the cornerstone of the Y. Together, we connect active, engaged New Yorkers to build stronger communities.
Take a look inside the Flushing YMCA. The Flushing YMCA is located at 138-46 Northern Boulevard, Flushing, NY 11354. For more information visit www.ymcanyc.org/flushing
- 60 FREE Adult group Exercise Classes per week
- State-of-the-Art Cardio Fitness Centers
- Strength Training and Free Weight Rooms
- Swimming Pools
- Steam and Sauna Rooms
- FREE Towel Service
- Y Fit Start: A free 12 week program of individual exercise designed for new and returning exercisers
- FREE Supervised Child Watch
- Priority Online Program Registration
- FREE WiFi Available
- FREE guest passes to share your Y with Friends and family
- Fully experience the Y by downloading a free guest pass
138-46 Northern Blvd.
Flushing, NY 11354 USA