Food retail businesses can operate on slim profit margins, so it’s essential that you get the most out of your inventory. This course teaches the tools to help you identify the right products for your business, effectively sell these products, and make the right decisions to raise your profitability.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Analyze the profitability your inventory;
- Introduce new profitable products into your store;
- Price your products correctly;
- Control product costs to maximize profits; and
- Create a marketing strategy to increase sales.
Course length: 3 hours
This course takes place at the Small Business Support Center, located at 90-27 Sutphin Blvd, 4th Floor, Jamaica, NY 11435 on May 16, from 5:30PM thru 8:30PM.