SBA New York seeks applicants for its 2018 Emerging Leaders class. This a great opportunity to learn more about your business and create a three-year growth plan. It’s also a way to work more closely with SBA and its Resource Partners – SCORE, the Small Business Development Centers and Women’s Business Centers.
Applicants to the program should:
- have an annual revenue between $400,000 and $10 million
- have been in business at least three years
- have at least one employee in addition to the owner
- commit to attending one Tuesday evening every-other week for seven months – April to October
- be a key decision maker in the company
- commit to meeting with “CEO groups” outside of class to discuss relevant topics
- be prepared to learn, have fun and grow their companies
Register your interest in the program here!
Small Business Spotlight Enviowash speaks of its experience with the Emerging Leaders Program here.