The NYC Goods and Services Mentorship program is open to NYC-certified Minority- and/or Woman-owned Business Enterprises (M/WBEs), or small businesses in the NYC area who are eligible to be certified as such. Selected participants will be expected to attend classes, webinars and one-on-one mentoring sessions over a 16-18-week period.
Curriculum is geared to assist Goods and non-construction-related Professional/Standard Service firms interested in selling to the City of New York. For more program details, please visit www.nyc.gov/gsmentorship
Applicant Business Requirements:
- Certified as a Minority- and/or Woman-owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) by NYC or be eligible to apply for certification by the start of the program.
- Minimum 2 years in operation
- Minimum annual revenues of $100,000 (proof of revenues will be required)
- Non-construction Goods or Professional/Standard Services
- Applicant must be owner or have majority ownership in company.
- All applicants must submit a business plan, company profile or capabilities statement.
Classes start in February 2018.